The Polytech is a private high school that connects high school to a career pathway, enabling students to earn college credits, industry certificates, and a high school diploma all at the same time. We work with students ages 16-26 through a variety of classes for credit, tutoring, career assessments, and transition services. We are on Northgate Way in Seattle and neurodiverse-friendly!
Earn career-based credits! We offer college and high school level classes in these pathways:
- Business and IT
- Automotive Technology
Transition to adulthood - Get one-on-one customized planning and instruction with these services:
- Career assessment - detailed feedback about potential careers or college majors that fit the student's interests, skills, and workplace preferences
- Job search - assistance identifying and applying for employment and/or training programs
- Educational therapy - instruction in executive function strategies such as time management, organization, prioritization, planning, and scheduling
- Independent living - instruction and monitoring to assist with finding and securing independent housing, meal planning, budgeting, and other life skills
- Tutoring - academic support in English, math, social studies, science, Spanish, and career courses
- Driver's ed - drive our simulator to gain experience in a wide variety of traffic and weather conditions
Through small group and one-on-one instruction, we teach both soft skills and academic skills to help our students build confidence. The Polytech supports our students throughout every step, and assists with choosing a college major, launching a job search, and the transition to adulthood for students with all levels of independence ages 16-26.